Transfers & Disconnects

Contact the Utility office to transfer service to a new address or to disconnect your service

Make transfer and disconnect requests at least 24 hours prior to date needed. When an account is closed, the deposit is applied to the final balance. If there is no balance, a refund check will be issued.

If you live in an area that does not have City water or sewer service, contact the Engineering Department at 972-551-6600 for information and requirements for service.