Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
201 E. Nash St. | Terrell, TX 75160
(Residential, Commercial or Vacant)
Subdivision Regulation Ordinance
Technical Construction Standards and Specifications
Visit Developer's Corner for other development services information.
The following use and definition defines the proposed development:
In order for the DRC to adequately review and schedule your development proposal, the following information is required before receiving and invitation:
1. A completed DRC request form application.
2. A preliminary (PDF) scaled site plan/conceptual plan.
3. Colored photos (PDF) of the property in its current condition. (Make sure all improvements are visible.)
4. A location map (PDF) of the proposed development.
5. A copy of the final plat (PDF) of the property or metes and bounds survey (if the property is not platted).
Additional information recommended to schedule a DRC meeting (if applicable):
6. Elevation Drawings and/or Renderings (PDF) of the proposed development.
7. Copy (PDF) of the floor plan showing the utilization of space.
Note: The City reserves the right to request additional information prior to scheduling.
I HAVE READ THE REQUIREMENTS OF A DEVELOPMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE APPLICATION AND MEETING AND HAVE REVIEWED THE CITY OF TERRELL ORDINANCES AND OTHER RESOURCES FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION. I HAVE ALSO READ SECTION 1.13 OF THE SUBDIVISION REGULATION ORDINANCE THAT STATES MISREPRESENTATION OF FACTS SHALL BE A VIOLATION OF THE ZONING ORDINANCE NO. 2943 AND SHALL BE GROUDNS FOR DENIAL OF A PLAT, ZONING CHANGE OR SPECIFIC USE PERMIT.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field